Returns & Rescheduling a Class
- Rescheduling & Class Credit To determine your options for rescheduling a class please read the subsections below. All rescheduling fees are determined based on the date you submit an electronic Credit/Reschedule request. Login to your account to submit your reschedule request. After submitting your request you will receive an email response within 48 hours providing you with a rescheduling code that can be used for rescheduling your class(es) online. Your rescheduling code will be valid for 3 months.
- BEGINNER CLASSES & CONTINUING CLASSES – All BEGINNER CLASSES & CONTINUING CLASSES are not eligible for refunds. However, you may request a class credit or reschedule your class by logging in to your Account and completing the Credit/Reschedule request form. To rescheduled a class you pay a $10 rescheduling/credit fee. If you have signed up for a package series you may need to reschedule multiple classes in order to attend those classes in their intended order. In the event that you miss a class you may still reschedule your class and pay the $10 rescheduling fee. Class Credit/Rescheduling requests may be forfeited if you have not made a Credit/Reschedule request after 30 days of your missed class.
- PHOTO WORKSHOPS – All PHOTO WORKSHOP class purchases are not eligible for refunds. You may however, reschedule your workshop or request a workshop credit up to 7 days prior to the workshop scheduled date. To request a class credit or to reschedule you must login in to your Account and Completing the Credit/Reschedule request form. Classes rescheduled within 7 days prior to the scheduled class date must pay a $10 rescheduling/credit fee All other credit/rescheduling requests are forfeited and no refund or credits will be issued to you.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES – All GIFT CERTIFICATES are 100% refundable up to 2 weeks after purchase so long as the gift certificate has not been used in part or in full. Two weeks after the gift certificate purchase no refunds will be issued. To request a refund you must login in to your Account and Completing the Credit/Reschedule request form.
- Transferability All classes, workshops and gift certificates can be transferred to another person without penalty. To transfer your class(es) to a friend or family member you must contact EverydayPhotoClass at 281-716-2112. All applicable rescheduling fees still apply to transferred classes.